[vc_row full_height=”yes”][vc_column width=”1/4″][vc_gallery type=”image_grid” images=”2921,2924,2923,3073″ img_size=”medium”][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/2″][vc_column_text]
Ocean Grove Cedar Cabins is centrally located to a wide range of sights and activities with something exciting for all ages. We are situated 20 minutes out of Geelong, within 10 minutes of historical Queenscliff and the SeaChange township of Barwon Heads, and an easy 20 minutes from Torquay – the gateway to the Surf Coast and Great Ocean Road.
Ocean Grove and the beautiful Bellarine Peninsula offer many interesting and diverse activities.
Here are a few things we suggest you should experience during your stay in Ocean Grove:
Spend a fun-filled day at Adventure Water Park – Victoria’s first Theme Park
• Surf the waves or stroll along our pristine Ocean Grove beach
• Enjoy the sea view over a glass of bubbly at “The Dunes” Restaurant, Ocean Grove
• Dine at Ming Terrace Chinese Restaurant or one of the many other restaurants, cafes, delis or take-aways
• Spot a kangaroo while trekking through the Ocean Grove Nature Reserve
• Tour the boutique Wineries of the region – Bellarine Estate, Scotchman’s Hill, Jack Rabbit and many more…
• A night out at the Ocean Grove Bowling Club for Dinner and Pokies
• Catch the view from “The Bluff” at Barwon Heads
• Tee off at one of our championship Golf courses
• Ocean view, coffee and cake “At The Heads” Restaurant, Barwon Heads
• Explore historical Queenscliff
• Ride the steam train between Queenscliff to Drysdale
• A day trip to Sorrento on the ferry from Queenscliff
• Take a scenic Flight or Skydive from Barwon Heads Airport
…Or simply soak up the sun while relaxing on the beach!
[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/4″][vc_gallery type=”image_grid” images=”2922,2925,2926,2966″ img_size=”medium”][/vc_column][/vc_row]